Who can use this feature?
The Jobs Portal displays read-only CaMS data allowing service providers to see a more complete picture of their clients within the Jobs Portal.
Existing Job Portal accounts can be linked to their CaMS profile. See Add New Clients for instructions on how to add new Job Portal accounts.
1. Navigate to the client’s profile in the Job Portal and select Actions > Link to CaMS.
2. Enter their CaMS Client Reference Number and hit Enter/Return or select the magnify icon.
If the result shows the correct CaMS client, select Link Account.
3. Confirm you wish to continue with this action by selecting Proceed. This will complete the linking process.
Job Portal accounts that have been linked to a CaMS account can be unlinked.
1. Navigate to the client’s profile in the Job Portal, and select Actions > Remove CaMS Link.
2. Confirm you wish to continue with this action by selecting Proceed. This will complete the unlinking process.