Who can use this feature?
An easy-to-use Case Notes system is available within the client profile. Service providers can quickly add, edit and delete notes to maintain up-to-date client information.
1. Via the My Clients / People screen, select the client you wish to add a case note for.
2. Navigate to the Case Notes tab and select + New Note.
3. The Add Note window will appear allowing you to:
4. Once you’ve completed the note, select Save Note.
Follow-up tasks can be captured right from the note screen, helping to streamline case management.
1. From the Add Note window, select + Create follow-up task.
2. The Add Task window will appear allowing you to:
3. Once you’ve entered the task information, select Save Task and then Save Note.
1. To edit an existing note, select the 3-dots icon and choose Edit.
2. Make your desired edits and select Save Note.
1. To delete a note, select the 3-dots icon and choose Delete.
2. Select Delete to confirm action.