- Improvements to NOC tagging:
- The automatic NOC tagger will now check if the corresponding Job Title has been previously assigned a NOC from any Company from the same industry. This check takes place across all WE Data Tools instances. If it finds a match, it will automatically assign the NOC to the job post.
- The Quick Edit menu for Job Board Administrators has been enhanced with two new options:
- Link this Job Title to the selected NOCs will add this Job Title to the database of Alternate Job Titles, so that future Job Titles of the same name will be automatically tagged with the corresponding NOC.
- Link this Job Title to the selected NOCs and associated NAICS will add this Job Title to the database of Alternate Job Titles with a secondary association to the Company NAICS. Future Job Titles of the same name that are linked to Company records with the same NAICS will be automatically tagged with the corresponding NOC.
- The maximum number of jobs to include in the newsletter has been raised to 1,000.
- The newsletter signup process now includes a message indicating when the visitor can expect to receive their first jobs email.
- Job posts are now grouped by first digit of the NOC. Posts without a NOC assignment are added to the bottom of the email under the title “Other Job Posts”
- There is now a configurable option to set job posting links to take visitors directly to the job post (“Remote”) or to take visitors to the job post on your website first (“Local”).
The portal has been substantially updated with the following improvements:
- Portal navigation has been redesigned for improved usability.
- Clients & Leads page has been added to provide Job Counsellors with secure access to their clients while giving Managers the ability to assign/re-assign staff to clients. A search feature allows for quick client look-up.
- The User Profile has been upgraded with an email & password reset feature, additional questions have been added to support reporting requirements for the Work Trends project, and minor styling updates have been made to form fields.
- Messaging in the notification bar will prompt existing users to complete these new questions.
- The NAICS Suggestion Tool that is integrated with the Sector Library now has “Next” and “Previous” navigation buttons to make it easier to navigate directly to the next and previous .
- A new standalone NAICS Suggestion Tool has been added to the Portal.